US $6 billion High-end condominium
Location: Dao Tri Street, District 7, HCMC
Scale: 117.8 hectares
- Multi-functional entertainment area: 82.1 hectares, 69.7% of the project’s total area.
- Condominium complex: 35.7 hectares. 30.3% of the project’s total area.
- Construction density: 40%
- Planning: 1-30 floors
Total investment capital: US $6 billion
Developer: JSC Saigon Peninsula Group
- Investment partners: Pavilion Group (Malaysia) và Genting Group (Malaysia)
- Main contractors: Posco E&C và Hyundai E&C
Development strategy: Parks, Luxury Apartments, Hotels, Conferences, Exhibitions, Museums, Resorts, International Harbor
With 117.8 hectares of scale, the most outstanding trait is 3.8 km along the bank of Saigon River and Nha Be River. 15 minutes from HCMC downtown, Saigon Peninsula is desirable to become a perfect choice for family and enterprises who hope to have a self-motivated and modern environment as well as taking some quiet time, fresh air where is fill of nature and peaceful.
- Location: Dao Tri Street, District 7, HCMC
- North: Saigon River
- East and Southeast: Nha Be River
- West: Dao Tri Street, Phu My Hung area
- Northwest: Ba Buom Canal
Saigon Peninsula is developed and built on balance of the modern urban residential zone and the natural environment. Create a riverside eco-urban residential complex, an ideal space which fill every requirement of exclusive and modern housing, office, commercial, tourism, entertainment in the Southern region of Vietnam.
- Saigon Peninsula including construction layers:
- Multifunctional Park
- Hotel – Conference – Exhibition
- International yacht harbor
- Grade A office buildings
- High-end condominium, villas and resort
- Shopping mall and Retail center
Why Saigon Peninsula?
With 117.8 hectares of scale, 3.8 km along the bank of river, front to Saigon River and Nha Be River, 15 minutes to District 1, HCMC downtown, next to Phu My Hung.
Exceptional Amenities: Commercial Center, Conference and Exhibition Center.
Multifunctional amusement fill every requirement of relaxing and entertainment.
Developed by Van Thinh Phat Group who is Vietnam’s top realty Developer:
- An Dong Plaza
- Winsor Saigon
- Union Square
- Sherwood Residence
- Times Square